Monday, March 30, 2009

"The Stylish Diddy's"

It's official, we have jumped on the "band" wagon and are now rock band addicts. The only problem is that me and Lauren don't actually have Rock Band, so we usually end up inviting ourselves over to the Fenton's for a fix. On Friday, the Fenton's hosted a Rock Band session with us and the Hart's and the story of the Stylish Diddy's was born. I'm not sure what Stylish Diddy's are..but they sure kick ass at Rock Band! Here are just a few pictures of us rocking out, there are plenty more but the blackmail value is way too high to post those now...I think I'll save those for a rainy day..













5 comments:

brian&jenn said...

Looks like it took a knee injury and rockband to make you post again ehh? Nice...

Mike and Lauren said...

I didn't have a choice..those pictures of you and Jenn were too awesome to not post!

Unknown said...

Mike- thank you for updating your blog since your wife cannot. Looks like you guys had fun! Good luck with your knee.
Megs

Bernard Family said...

Hey Guys!
I hope all is well with you. Its nice to see an updated post fINALLY! keep em commin. That way I can spy on you. CREEPY I know.
Take care!
Krista

Rick and Lindsay said...

Hi Lauren,
I just wanted you and Mike to know that we had a great time with you guys, and Shelb and Mike the other night, you two are a really sweet couple. Sorry again for the opposite movies, if we ever go again we should all try going to the same one.
Lindsay